Transportation of firearms

PDA

Pat-inCO
May 25, 2008, 12:53 PM
We seem to have an on-going stream of threads on "how do I" relating to the transportation of firearms. Would it be better to have a specific area for those requests or would it be better to have a/some sticky/(ies) to collect the information?

Personally, I find them boring but that's just me. I guess it's too hard for some to look up local regulations. :rolleyes:

Oh well.

Thanks

If you enjoyed reading about "Transportation of firearms" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Mal H
May 25, 2008, 01:33 PM
We don't have plans to add any additional areas over and above this sticky thread in General Handguns: http://www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?t=354661

If members don't see that, or can't find it when searching, there's not much hope that any additional threads would help. (I suspect you didn't see that one either, did you? ;) )

I would suggest not opening any threads that contain the words ship* or transport* in the title.

If you enjoyed reading about "Transportation of firearms" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!