help with a price check

PDA

gladi8tr
May 25, 2008, 05:21 PM
Hows it going i traded for a springfield microcompact i think it is the gi. It has a wilson combat extractor and a lightened hammer i dont know if the hammer came on it cause i cant find the model that looks like mine. It is all black with rubber grips, novak nite sites and three chip mcormick ss 7 round mags with it. No scratches or scrapes just a little wear around the muzzle from a holster. My buddy wants to purchase it and i dont know a good price to throw at em i would appreciate the help thank you.

If you enjoyed reading about "help with a price check" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
gladi8tr
May 26, 2008, 12:48 AM
nobody huh? not even an accurate guestimate

KyJim
May 26, 2008, 11:32 PM
There's a used Micro-Compact on Auction Arms listed for $489 retail. http://www.auctionarms.com/search/displayitem.cfm?itemnum=8631122

I purchased one used within the last year for $400. The Novak sights and extra mags would add a little value but I would not expect to get all the money put into the gun.

Baneblade
May 27, 2008, 07:21 PM
Without a pic, I would pay $650 based on your description. I hope that gives you a starting point.

If you enjoyed reading about "help with a price check" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!