No FTFeed/Fire/Stove's Pipes yet

PDA

kx250kev
May 25, 2008, 10:04 PM
I'm curious to know what your most dependable semi-auto handguns are. (I have 3 that have functioned perfectly, and I can't recall ever having a single misfeed or misfire inncident with these guns. (Please list your most dependable guns)

Ruger P89
Ruger P95
Springfield XD SC .40

If you enjoyed reading about "No FTFeed/Fire/Stove's Pipes yet" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
skinewmexico
May 25, 2008, 10:10 PM
All of my XDs and Glocks have been fine, and my Star BM and Super. Jury is still out on the Sig P6, and the CZ75 I sent back, because the slide kept locking up.

Hanzerik
May 25, 2008, 10:10 PM
The only semi-auto handguns I have ever had those types of problems have all been 22's. I cannot remember ever having problems with a centerfire pistol; P85, Norico 1911, XD9, XD9SC, RIA 1911, G19, Jennings 380

Phelptwan
May 25, 2008, 10:44 PM
I've got well over 2000 rounds through my p99 with a few FTF's on some ****ty steel cased ammo, perfect with everything else.

Just over 500 rounds with no malfunctions whatsoever on my DW CBOB.

chris in va
May 26, 2008, 12:46 AM
With the exception of duds, I'd have to say my CZ Kadet has been a good shooter. Only one bobble, the firing pin retainer dropped out due to a weak pin spring. CZ replaced it.

Next would be my Sig 220. No FT-anything. Just a broken trigger return spring, normal maintenance.

I don't think my P11 has misfired either although I don't put much through it.

Mad Magyar
May 26, 2008, 09:52 AM
My Colt Officer's model...No hiccups, at least, not yet!:)

If you enjoyed reading about "No FTFeed/Fire/Stove's Pipes yet" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!