CZ52 slide locking back

PDA

Flash!
May 26, 2008, 05:35 PM
I went to the range this morning to get in some pistol time......however, about every 3 shots, my CZ52 kept locking the slide back as if it was out of ammo ....I tried different magazines and still had the same result. I was using the same Sellior and Bellot ammo I've used for quite some time. It's never done this before.....any ideas guys?

If you enjoyed reading about "CZ52 slide locking back" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
RecoilRob
May 26, 2008, 06:42 PM
Make sure the slide stop spring is in position. If it pops out, the stop will engage the slide in recoil. http://makarov.com/graphics/cz52/cz52part.jpg

Flash!
May 26, 2008, 08:22 PM
RecoilRob....I think that was it.... the spring was on the bottom instead of on the top pushing down on the slide stop..... I guess it popped out on my last cleaning..... I'll know for sure next week when I go back to the range....

If you enjoyed reading about "CZ52 slide locking back" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!