20 Weeks to the day!

PDA

JDGray
May 29, 2008, 10:18 AM
I was doing some online banking, and noticed a draw from Milt Sparks from last Friday. So I should be recieving my holsters very soon! They billed me exactly 20 weeks from the day of my order, better than 26 weeks:D I only had to change my order twice, which isn't bad the way I've been trading- selling, my handguns:) My wife told me "happy Fathers Day", after telling her what to deduct from the checking account. Alls good:D

If you enjoyed reading about "20 Weeks to the day!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
The Lone Haranguer
May 29, 2008, 07:17 PM
My own Watch Six also arrived about 20 weeks from the order date. Sure, it takes a long time, but I have to say that - by giving an honest, realistic time frame and not charging you until the order is ready - they conduct their business fairly, ethically and above board. They have a customer in me for as long as I have time to wait and money. (I don't necessarily have both at the same time.;))

What gun(s) did you get them for? I will be expecting pictures. :cool:

JDGray
May 29, 2008, 10:14 PM
Bought two Watch Sixes, one for my Sig P239, and the other for my S&W SC commander. They smell terrible:barf: Dont remember my G23 holster smelling that bad, must be the dye. Fit and finish is perfect, now to break em in:D
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b278/JDG357/IMG_0549.jpg

The Lone Haranguer
May 30, 2008, 12:09 AM
They smell terrible
Yes, come to think of it, mine had a strong chemical odor. It went away in a few days.

If you enjoyed reading about "20 Weeks to the day!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!