The REAL SHOOTER

PDA

peck1234
May 31, 2008, 04:09 PM
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=f52_1212119348

If you enjoyed reading about "The REAL SHOOTER" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Chipperman
May 31, 2008, 04:15 PM
The link is about Jack Coughlin. I read the book. Pretty decent read, but short. I found it in the bargain box for $1.

Jenrick
May 31, 2008, 04:23 PM
Yeah got it on my bookshelf, paid $5 for it. Very fast read, and gave me a lot of ideas for scenarios for the different wargames I play (yes I'm a grognard). Probably one of the more interesting aspects of the book is the lack of discussion on calibers, rifles, equipment in general. The books has almost none of this, which is almost the opposite of what the rest of the world who doesn't do this for a living spends all their time talking about. Instead much more focus is given to tactics, and evolving the scout/sniper into a modern day force multiplier who can dominate the rapidly moving and changing battle space. That plus a good read of a marine grunts view of the war made it well worth my money.

-Jenrick

If you enjoyed reading about "The REAL SHOOTER" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!