100yds
.270 winchester in a Remington Sendero
10x Bushnell Mil Dot scope
Federal Match Primer
H1000 63.4grains
Sierra 135gr match
Remington Brass
10 shot group

I yanked two of em(my vision was fuzzy), it was hotter than hell, but it still seems to be ok. I may back off the powder charge a hair, showing a little pressure signs, probably be fine in winter, but on a 96 degree day, they are a might hot. The scope was sent off to Bushnell, they claimed it was fine, it still doesn't adjust right for windage. I moved it 18clicks right and got less than an inch of movement at 100yds.

I think with a drop in powder and me not being a putz and pulling them they'll hover down around the 1/4" between centers mark and still stay around the 2900fps mark with a .435 BC on this bullet. Have to load some more and see how they do at distance.

:D

I'm a happy camper so far, first real load with this rifle as far as handloads, Remington CoreLokt stays at around 3/4" groups if I don't pull some flyers.

If you enjoyed reading about ".270 win Sendero load and group" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
If you enjoyed reading about ".270 win Sendero load and group" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!