What can we expect to pay??

PDA

Black92LX
August 23, 2003, 12:54 AM
Lets say that the AWB were to go away and the up and coming HK facility in Georgia were to start manufacturing the HK53, G3, and G36. What could we expect to pay for them??

I know and understand that the above is all speculation and very well could not happen, just a question to end my curiosity.

Thanks
Jeremy

If you enjoyed reading about "What can we expect to pay??" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Triad
August 23, 2003, 01:03 AM
I think the G36 would be in the same range as an AR.

The HK91 will probably be priced at $1,000-1,500, if they make any new roller lockers here.

Destructo6
August 23, 2003, 02:19 AM
With the new management and the apparent reinvigoration of HK, there's no telling.

Semi G36s might go for the same as the SL8 ($1800 for starters, dropping down to $1200 or less).

I don't envision them tooling up for US production of any X3 (.223 roller) guns. Hk-91s, maybe.

It would be logical that they'd offer for civillian sale versions of the current product focus: MP5, UMP, G36, and maybe a few others.

This is really nothing more than mental masturbation at this point, but it's sort of fun.

If you enjoyed reading about "What can we expect to pay??" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!