pic posting trouble

PDA

Savage Shooter
June 13, 2008, 04:57 PM
How in the :cuss: do I post pics. I have tried and tried and tried:banghead: but still nothing I have read other posts about posting pic no help I tried photobucket but can't figure it out. I have pics on my hard drive that i have taken with the digital camera and uploaded to my computer but I can't copy and paste into the post. next i tried the little mountain button but its wants a url and i don't have one.:banghead: :confused: HELP PLEASE

If you enjoyed reading about "pic posting trouble" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Mal H
June 13, 2008, 05:21 PM
How much reading did you do in this forum?

If this thread: http://www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?t=369296
doesn't help get pictures from your hard drive to a post, there may not be much we can do.

Savage Shooter
June 13, 2008, 07:30 PM
I have read every pic posting thread on this page!:fire:
I already read this one, i tried the first one and I got to "upload after the file name is shown" it gets almost all the way loaded and then says page cannot be displayed.

Mal H
June 13, 2008, 07:33 PM
You're not having troubles posting pictures, you're having trouble uploading a file - probably an ISP or connection problem.

JShirley
June 13, 2008, 07:38 PM
Savage,

How large is the file you're trying to load? That's the problem most people with decent cameras face, trying to load too large a pic.

J

Savage Shooter
June 14, 2008, 12:03 AM
i figured it out guys took me 6hours but by god I got it.

Mal H
June 14, 2008, 01:33 AM
What was the problem? I ask in case we need to refine our instructions on the subject.

Savage Shooter
June 14, 2008, 03:10 PM
I wasn't deleting the extra [IMG] at one point and one another I wasn't using the right url from the page as there was four differnt ones to choose from.

If you enjoyed reading about "pic posting trouble" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!