rem700 trigger

PDA

Timmer
June 21, 2008, 01:22 PM
hey all. well yesterday i got the bug to adjust the trigger on my 700, and i got it down to 2 pounds. it still has a little creep to it, but its the finish wearing of parts, but i could be wrong. its just a little notch fealing, then break!! nice, i like it. i havent shot it yet, it might be too light. but i could fix it need to.

If you enjoyed reading about "rem700 trigger" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Eric F
June 21, 2008, 01:44 PM
some folks beleive that only heavy triggers are safe...........blah, My 700 was 12 ounces on the trigger but a word of caution 12 ounces cant be felt by a cold finger. I kept a pocket warmer handy after I got set on hunting trips. 2 pounds is fine heavy enough to be felt by a really cold finger but even then it will be perceived as a lighter trigger.

If you enjoyed reading about "rem700 trigger" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!