My .02 on HK P7

PDA

photoman12001
June 22, 2008, 03:52 PM
Well I'm long-winded so it may be closer to $2. I know there is plenty of info out there on this pistol but you can check out my take on it at www.digitalperspective.org/firearmreviews.aspx

Just follow the proper link under "Firearm Reviews".

Does anyone know where I might acquire a gas tube scraping tool for this thing? My searches have proven fruitless.

If you enjoyed reading about "My .02 on HK P7" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Jenrick
June 22, 2008, 04:57 PM
Check out the board at park cities tactical. You will be able to find an aftermarket scraper, but most folks will think your are ruining your pistol using it. You might be able to get someone to part with an OEM one though.

-Jenrick

Quiet
June 22, 2008, 09:49 PM
H&K USA has a waiting list going for factory P7 cleaning tools.

Email them to get on the list.

hksw
June 22, 2008, 10:21 PM
Get some thin (~1/16") sheet metal and cut/grind to the width of ~17/32" at a length you are comfortable with, clip the corners of the inserting end ~30. You have just made a P7 scraping tool.

If you enjoyed reading about "My .02 on HK P7" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!