Ishapore .308 Scope?

PDA

mordechaianiliewicz
June 24, 2008, 11:03 PM
I'm wondering if there's an aftermarket scope mount that'll work with an Indian Ishapore. I've heard the Brit rifles do occasionally have a decent scope setup, but, I'm wondering if there's anything out there for the Ishy.

If you enjoyed reading about "Ishapore .308 Scope?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
dstorm1911
June 25, 2008, 12:03 PM
used to be several companies making mounts for them, B-Square being one doing a basic "google" search for -enfield scope mount- returns over 21K pages with info on makers as well as setting one up properly

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=enfield+scope+mount&btnG=Google+Search

it also brings up all of the old THR threads on the subject from the archives......... google is your friend ya need not fear the google ;)

mainmech48
June 25, 2008, 12:36 PM
There are at least a couple of "no-gunsmithing" mounts made for the Ishapore 2A/2A1. Check with Brownell's and Midway. B-Square and Cad Technik come to mind first. Not exactly cheap, but not exorbitant either and won't detract from any future collecter's value either.

If you enjoyed reading about "Ishapore .308 Scope?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!