How about "What does "CTG" mean?" sticky in Revolvers?

PDA

Trebor
June 25, 2008, 02:29 PM
How about a "What does CTG mean?" sticky in "Revolvers?"

We get a lot of 1 post posters who inherit or acquire a .38 Special and they all want to know what "CTG" means.

The sticky could also have the basic info on how to identify a S&W revolver. I know there is already a sticky on determining the age of your revolover, but the newbies never see that one. If we put the magic word "CTG" on the title, maybe they'd check it out.

Thoughts?

If you enjoyed reading about "How about "What does "CTG" mean?" sticky in Revolvers?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
rcmodel
June 25, 2008, 03:03 PM
I think it's pretty much all there in the stickies already.

The problem is, most of those CTG model gun owners folks can't or don't read the stickies!

A great many of them are post #1, and I think they just find THR and start typing.

rcmodel

Old Fuff
June 25, 2008, 04:20 PM
A great many of them are post #1,

I think you're right, but I hope it isn't their last one.

txgho1911
June 26, 2008, 11:52 PM
What is a "ctg"
I shoot 1911s.

Sir Aardvark
July 12, 2008, 11:40 PM
Say... isn't this the new model of S&W revolvers the have the Crimson Trace Grips???

Old Fuff
July 13, 2008, 12:38 AM
Sir A....

You'd better go dig a fox hole.... :evil: :D :D :D

If you enjoyed reading about "How about "What does "CTG" mean?" sticky in Revolvers?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!