Please post links and content (no discussion) to local "CCW saves life" stories

PDA

ZombieHunter
June 26, 2008, 12:21 PM
I think my current plan is to take these stories and forward them to my state officials with a reminder that if this person lived in Maryland they would likely be dead now. Please keep discussion to story specific threads.

Or maybe a Moderator could create a sticky like the "Poll Only" thread?

If you enjoyed reading about "Please post links and content (no discussion) to local "CCW saves life" stories" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
RioShooter
June 26, 2008, 12:39 PM
Not all CCW, but all self-defense.

http://www.claytoncramer.com/gundefenseblog/blogger.html

ZombieHunter
June 26, 2008, 07:59 PM
bump

ZombieHunter
June 28, 2008, 12:26 AM
anything new?

dmazur
June 28, 2008, 12:10 PM
I know the NRA publications have a small section on this every month.

I would like to see this receive more notice.

What can we do? I'm tempted to clip the darn thing every month and forward it to folks who need to know this.

Is that legal?

Werewolf
June 28, 2008, 02:18 PM
I know the NRA publications have a small section on this every month.
True... and I've been reading the Armed Citizen section for the last 5 years or so and I'd guesstimate that 99 out of a 100 incidents reported involve someone in their home. I say 99 instead of a 100 because I don't have a perfect memory and it is very possible that some reported incidents took place outside the home and I just don't remember.

Blue .45
June 28, 2008, 10:44 PM
You can search The Ayoob files from Amercan Handgunner. Mr. Ayoob also has books compiled from these articles as well.

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m0BTT/is_147_24/ai_62655364

If you enjoyed reading about "Please post links and content (no discussion) to local "CCW saves life" stories" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!