What dies do you use?

PDA

WhoKnowsWho
August 25, 2003, 03:37 PM
Just wondering what everyone uses, I get dirty looks whenever I ask about Lee dies around town, so just trying to get a snap shot.

If you enjoyed reading about "What dies do you use?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
WhoKnowsWho
August 25, 2003, 03:42 PM
Oops, thought I made it multiple choice... could a moderator please change it please?

Bacchus
August 25, 2003, 03:58 PM
I stick with Lee dies. They are inexpensive and do the job.

Carlos
August 25, 2003, 05:22 PM
Nothing wrong with Lee dies dude.

I do have one set of RCBS dies.

BigG
August 25, 2003, 05:40 PM
I've used RCBS, Lyman, Redding, and Lee over my many years reloading. IMHO, Lee is equal to or better than any, they give you a shell holder, do not break decapping pins, and cost about 1/3 or 1/2 of the others. Since I discovered them, I now buy Lee dies.

mwithers72
August 25, 2003, 06:04 PM
I use lee dies. They are low cost, perform nicely, and will fit almost any press :D

Mal H
August 25, 2003, 06:13 PM
Sorry, we can't change the type of poll after it has been submitted. We can only add additional poll items.

Since the poll is new, you can start a new multiple choice poll and I'll delete this one. It definitely needs to be MC.

ocabj
August 25, 2003, 06:19 PM
I use RCBS carbide dies for pistols and Lee dies (collet) for rifle.

WhoKnowsWho
August 25, 2003, 06:22 PM
Please vote in new poll... go ahead and close this one.

Mal H
August 25, 2003, 06:26 PM
New poll at http://www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?s=&threadid=37406

If you voted before, please go back and vote again. We had a problem with hanging chads. :D

If you enjoyed reading about "What dies do you use?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!