Air gun repair ?

PDA

Dave B
June 29, 2008, 11:50 AM
I have a RWS 6G air pistol with bad seals. How can I get instructions to fix it? I'm not sure if I want to try it myself, or have it done. I'm in DFW area. Any advice out there?

If you enjoyed reading about "Air gun repair ?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
PaulBk
June 29, 2008, 01:40 PM
Air guns are very popular around DFW. Try a search on 'air gun forums' for a list. There are a number of active clubs nearby as I recall.

-Paul

langenc
June 29, 2008, 02:09 PM
Go onto benchrestcentral.com in the air gun section.

Therer used to be a fellow-charlietuna that worked on air rifles. Maybe he can help you, if not, someone will refer you to a good repairman.

Calibre44
June 29, 2008, 03:52 PM
Here is a British airgun forum (click here) (http://www.airgunbbs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=1) that you could join to get an answer to your question – there are quite a few American members who have an interest in Airguns.

Zedicus
June 29, 2008, 04:18 PM
Airguns are kindof interesting, No Paper work or BG Check (in the US anyway) and I have heard of some Hi-End ones pushing out towards .223 ranges & FPS with a .22 pellet.

If you enjoyed reading about "Air gun repair ?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!