I would like to request a sticky for a match

PDA

R.W.Dale
July 3, 2008, 07:30 PM
I have an Idea for a fun "bolt action Centerfire extreme accuracy challenge" that I would like to conduct in much the same manner as the rimfire challenges. Two groups of 5 shots fired at a particular target, range 100yds, only factory actions. Both groups averaged together is the score, only one target per member.

Not only will this be an individual competition for the best shootin bolt gun but when the dust settles I'll average all the groups together by manufacturer and hopefully we'll have some real data for those 'which is more accurate" threads

If you enjoyed reading about "I would like to request a sticky for a match" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Art Eatman
July 4, 2008, 10:34 AM
Get it all written and edited and suchlike. Time frame for it and all that. Start the thread and PM me so I'll be sure to see it. Sticky is no problem.

R.W.Dale
July 4, 2008, 02:43 PM
Great!

I'll hammer out all the particulars , find a PDF target and make a post tonight or tomorrow. I figure a month will be an ample time frame, That's what the rimfire match ran for.

Thanks

If you enjoyed reading about "I would like to request a sticky for a match" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!