Beretta 84?

PDA

nelson133
July 6, 2008, 07:58 AM
I've been looking at a couple of used Beretta 84s in .380 and am looking for some info on this gun. I know that there are a few different models of this gun, but I don't really know the differences except that the FS has a square trigger guard and that Browning sold a Beretta 84 FS for a while. Thanks in advance.

If you enjoyed reading about "Beretta 84?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
usp9
July 6, 2008, 09:22 AM
Here's a link to some good info that answers a few questions and has some great pics.
http://world.guns.ru/handguns/hg108-e.htm

edit;
Oh yeah, I forgot to add, these are the world's best .380s. I love this gun.

Galen
July 6, 2008, 11:11 PM
A friend of mine has a Beretta 85 in .380 that I have shot. It is too small for my hand (the I'm past the first knuckle on the trigger) and it has quite a bit of recoil flip due to being so light.

It fits my daughter just fine, but she can't control the recoil.

metrotps
July 6, 2008, 11:40 PM
I had 2 Model 84's one in blue and another nickeled. Nice pistols other than being a bit large for a .380 IMHO. They were very reliable and I shot them with all kinds of factory and reloaded ammo.

If you enjoyed reading about "Beretta 84?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!