Colt Lawman Mark V?

PDA

Mavrick12
July 7, 2008, 10:13 PM
I came across one today. .357, 2 inch barrel. Whats the going price for one in unfired codition, Perfect blueing, as new in box?

Thanks

If you enjoyed reading about "Colt Lawman Mark V?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Otony
July 8, 2008, 12:18 AM
I gave $375 for a 4" unfired Lawman last year. That included shipping, so I figure you can deduct about $25 for that, leaving $350.

The 2" seem to be a lot more valuable to owners (and sellers), but the going rate on Gunbroker hovers around the same, maybe a high of 400+.

Don't know how much help that is, but a Gunbroker seach is easy enough.

loneviking
July 8, 2008, 01:46 AM
Otony, if you see another Mk5 like that, PM me!! I can't find one for love or money and I have a gunbroker account. The ones I have found in gunshops have lately been crowding $500 and I haven't seen a 2" before.

I carry a Peacekeeper, which is a MK5 with a rough finish and Pachymyr grips. Great gun, very accurate with a nice trigger.

Shade00
July 8, 2008, 01:46 AM
IMHO $400 is optimistic. Lawman revolvers are following the same trend as other Colts, and the 2" version is very desireable. As such, I would expect a NIB variant to be no less than the high $400s.

If you enjoyed reading about "Colt Lawman Mark V?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!