Gun show this weekend in Richmond (Showplace)>>>

PDA

watindes
July 8, 2008, 08:37 PM
If you are in the area you know this is the "good one" I will be getting my LADY FORCE(ANGRY LOUND MANLY VOICE when you read it) .45 ACP this friday so I will be there for ammo and a holster (fiance wants a dagger). I may be observant and see if the Moms are across the street protesting again:D. I do like going early in the day (waiting in line at 7:30 with all the other "nuts") and being asked if my gun is For Sale or if I am looking to buy, cheap deals. I am having a crappy week at work (Book time + no work= sad mechanic) so I may work Saturday but its still early in my game so who knows. I havn't been to one in a while so I am a little excited, I have carried guns and have been asked if they are for sale and I have alwayse made a profit, everyting is for sale for the right price:evil:.

My excited little post,

Jesse

If you enjoyed reading about "Gun show this weekend in Richmond (Showplace)>>>" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
If you enjoyed reading about "Gun show this weekend in Richmond (Showplace)>>>" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!