Fancy hunting in England?

PDA

uk roe hunter
July 9, 2008, 10:31 AM

If you enjoyed reading about "Fancy hunting in England?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
eflatminor
July 9, 2008, 10:43 AM
The link is not working for me, not at this time anyway.

Question: How does one hunt in the UK? Haven't most guns been banned there?

junyo
July 9, 2008, 11:04 AM
The link was truncated.
Try this (http://www.thestalkingdirectory.co.uk/forum/viewforum.php?f=44)

uk roe hunter
July 9, 2008, 11:04 AM
link fixed. i hope they haven't been banned. i have 3 centrefire rifles! no only pistols are banned

MakAttak
July 9, 2008, 11:07 AM
You know, two words in the title would have made this perfectly clear to me:

WOULD YOU Fancy Hunting in England?

I read the title "Fancy Hunting in England" and thought: Alright, what in the world is "Fancy Hunting"?

uk roe hunter
July 9, 2008, 11:17 AM
divided by a common language!

it means "would you like to" in this tense!

def4pos8
July 9, 2008, 01:27 PM
All the rehwild heads on my walls are from the Vaterland. Blimey! I thought that her Majesty had stopped the "senseless" slaughter of wild animals on Her Island 'round about 1990!!

Has English shooting actually survived?

wheelgunslinger
July 9, 2008, 01:32 PM
I saw Anthony Bourdain shoot a deer in England with a rifle on last night's "No Reservations" episode.
Apparently you can.

It was, btw, a better hunting show than all the Primos and realtree hawking commercial/programs on the outdoor channel.

And, the traditional English game recipes looked really great.

yesit'sloaded
July 9, 2008, 01:37 PM
This is a life time opportunity to wear a deerstalker hat in the proper context. Too bad I don't have the money right now because that would be an awesome trip.

If you enjoyed reading about "Fancy hunting in England?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!