charter arms bridgeport conn.

PDA

missouri804
July 10, 2008, 02:11 AM
just purchased 38 undercover it is stamped bridgeport conn. i did not pay much for it and it is in great shape. it is nickel plated with the wrap around grip.i have looked on different sites for a couple of days and cannot find a pic or any info so i registered here to seek some help on any info anyone may have. thanks

If you enjoyed reading about "charter arms bridgeport conn." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
GaryP
July 10, 2008, 04:16 AM
The original Charter Arms Company manufactured revolvers in Bridgeport, Connecticut from 1964 to around 1970. They then moved to Stratford, Connecticut. The Bridgeport and Stratford guns are known as "First Generation guns." The company has went bankrupt and changed address several times in the years since.

Your Charter Arms revolver is an early model manufactured in Bridgeport, Connecticut between 1964 & 1970. It is difficult to arrive at an exact date because no list by date of manufacture for the First Generation Charter Arms guns exists to my knowledge.

:evil:

balin
July 10, 2008, 08:27 PM
Hear is a link with some pics of the various Charters produced. Scroll down to view the links.
http://www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?t=330733&page=2

If you enjoyed reading about "charter arms bridgeport conn." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!