Good Place to Buy Ammo Online?

PDA

Dynasty
July 10, 2008, 08:57 PM
What's a good place to buy ammo online? What is your favorite based on price, selection, shipping, and most of all customer service?

If you enjoyed reading about "Good Place to Buy Ammo Online?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
REB
July 10, 2008, 09:29 PM
Graff & Sons

http://www.grafs.com/index.php

HK G3
July 10, 2008, 09:38 PM
www.ammunitiontogo.com is where I usually do all my ammo shopping

Halo
July 10, 2008, 09:41 PM
I have used all of the following:

www.natchezss.com
www.wideners.com
www.ammoman.com
www.sportsmansguide.com
www.cheaperthandirt.com
www.dansammo.com

Overall I think Natchez seems to consistently have the best prices.

rantingredneck
July 10, 2008, 09:42 PM
Had good results with cheaperthandirt, natchezss, and ammunitiontogo.

revsb7
July 10, 2008, 09:48 PM
I have found so far, that Wal-Mart has the lowest prices on ammo anywhere that I have been pricing it. I have looked other places and with shipping combined, have found that W.M. beats all the other prices hands down. For me, I have looked at .270 Win. rounds elsewhere, and the average is $30-80, whereas with W.M. I can get a box of 20 rounds for about $15 at the highest. No, I am not a fan of W.M., but when I can save a buck or two, by golly I am going to do it. Hope this helps.

Joeyp
July 10, 2008, 09:52 PM
I have gotten some great deals on ammo from a seller on Gun Broker that goes by Sellforless. I have bought from them a number of times and they are easy to work with. I purchase Speer Gold dots from them at what I consider an incredible price.

Speer GD 9mm 124gr +P 250 rounds $80 +15 for shipping
My local source for these rounds is up to $21.00 for 20 rounds. I know they also sell a variety of ammo in different calibers.

22-rimfire
July 10, 2008, 09:59 PM
What kind of ammo are you looking for?

HOME DEPOT GEORGE
July 10, 2008, 10:32 PM
I use ammodirect.com their prices are as good or better than most and the ammo is top notch.

Kentucky Kernel
July 10, 2008, 11:11 PM
Speaking of WalMart, I buy the Winchester "white boxes" of FMJ for target shooting (9 mm and 45). On occasion my new Kimber fails to feed (I know, I know, the break in period etc). Could the ammo be a problem as well?

dewage83
July 11, 2008, 12:59 PM
Speaking of WalMart, I wasn't sure the wal-marts around here even had ammo. I went and looked and they have 100rds. of 9mm for $20. and 20 ga. slugs for $3.15. The slugs are only like 60 cents cheaper than what I was getting them but I dont need to drive far, as wal-mart is about 2 min (literally) from my house. I believe they even had .223 but I cant remember if the price was right, probably not since I didnt remember.

Eric F
July 11, 2008, 01:01 PM
http://www.the-armory.com/ best I can find but they are local so I dont buy online.

If you enjoyed reading about "Good Place to Buy Ammo Online?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!