Better carry sheath for a Sharpfinger

PDA

Brian Williams
July 10, 2008, 10:38 PM
I want to carry my Sharpfinger IWB somehow and would like a better sheath and probably would like something in Kydex.
Help.

If you enjoyed reading about "Better carry sheath for a Sharpfinger" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Todd A
July 10, 2008, 11:05 PM
Don't know if it is set up for IWB,but they carry a Kydex sheath for the sharpfinger.

http://www.mnsi.net/~nbtnoel/products.htm

hso
July 11, 2008, 01:28 AM
Buy Mike Sastre's DVD set on kydex and make your own.

BTW, why would you want to carry the Sharpfinger IWB??? A fighter it ain't.

Brian Williams
July 11, 2008, 11:08 PM
Fighter is ain't but it is a nice sharp knife, tis what I have and is better than a slippie for defense.

Eleven Mike
July 12, 2008, 09:21 AM
BTW, why would you want to carry the Sharpfinger IWB??? A fighter it ain't.

Keeps the sheath from hanging up on things.

Mongrel
July 12, 2008, 10:28 AM
I saw this article:

http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Set/2292/schraderev.htm

By a gentleman named Fred Perrin on the usability of the Schrade Sharpfinger and Wolverine knives as self-defense. Interesting read and definately lays to rest all the clamor over *needing* the latest and greatest...

Also shows a kydex sheath for the Sharpfinger.

SimpleIsGood229
July 12, 2008, 02:11 PM
Tom Krein, a member here (Tom Krein), does Kydex sheaths. I'm going to send my Spyderco Streat Beat to him for a new sheath.

I will say that if his sheath work is as good as his re-grinding work, he makes very, very, very good sheaths. Excellent customer service, too. :)

Mike Sastre
July 13, 2008, 11:13 AM
Here's an example of my Drawpoint IWB sheath for the Street Beat. DVD set shows how to make similar sheaths. Also produce these as a stock item.

If you enjoyed reading about "Better carry sheath for a Sharpfinger" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!