BP revolvers and Flap Holsters

PDA

gizamo
July 12, 2008, 06:46 PM
Gotta just be me...

But there is just something fun in pawin over the piles of used holsters in the gun shops....:)

Every once in awhile, you spy one....And your not sure if it fits...Then the conundrum ~ do I buy it or do I drive home and get the gun and check?

Well with the price of gas, I just buy em if they are on the cheap!!!

This one was thrown in for free today, on another gun purchase....Not the prettiest piece of leather ~ but then again ~ it is a perfect fit and I am well pleased...

Gotta love the use bin:D

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l163/Gizamo1/NewOnes002.jpg

Gizamo

If you enjoyed reading about "BP revolvers and Flap Holsters" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Artigas
July 12, 2008, 08:28 PM
Hey, looks good. Is that one of them pocket pistolas?

Old Fuff
July 12, 2008, 09:31 PM
(SOB) I am now forced to admit that I too, am a shop/show box scrounger. I paw through this and I paw through that on an endless quest for more of what I don't need...

But then a while back I did find an S.D. Myers Threepersons/black carved leather and lined...

For $15.00..... :what: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Voodoochile
July 12, 2008, 10:04 PM
Looks like a good buy to me, & your 60' Army shortie looks good with it too. :D

I do the same thing when Moma isn't looking, this way I find some goodies that I want "but may not necessarily need" & she isn't the wiser. :evil:

Smokin_Gun
July 13, 2008, 01:14 AM
But there is just something fun in pawin over the piles of used holsters in the gun shops

Good find Gizamo, I'm lookin' for one in brown jus' that size for my Euroarms 1858 NMA Police .36 6 3/4" bbl. Always check the goodie bin.

SG

gizamo
July 13, 2008, 06:32 AM
Who'd of thought!!!

Were all Junk Bin ~ Junkies :what:

Giz

Old Fuff
July 13, 2008, 11:00 AM
Have a friend that goes to flea markets and such. Comes home with all sorts of leather. "Do you have a gun that will go into that thing?" asks his exasperated wife?

"No," he says, "but now I'll have to go buy something... " :evil:

gizamo
July 13, 2008, 01:08 PM
Old Fuff,

Too funny. You and I must be brothers from different mothers:uhoh:

If you ever find yourself up in the North Country here in Maine, look me up!
Guessing your a GOF (Grizzley Old Fart) that has been around guns longer then some of the young'uns have been alive. You'd fit right in, around these parts.....

Giz

If you enjoyed reading about "BP revolvers and Flap Holsters" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!