Ruger .45 LC 200th Anniversary Model....

PDA

gizamo
July 13, 2008, 06:42 AM
Well, I went and did it. Went against my collecting savvy and bought a gun that overrided my sense of direction (once again)....some more....

I am really trying hard to only buy the 3-Screws...But then a dealer waved this one under my face.... He knows I'm a sucker for a shortie...!

And somehow, during a black-out ~ I found myself riding home with this in the car....

Why does this stuff keep on happening ~ over and over....
Think that I just lack willpower (as in I have none) ~:)

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l163/Gizamo1/NewOnes001.jpg

Giz

If you enjoyed reading about "Ruger .45 LC 200th Anniversary Model...." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
madcratebuilder
July 13, 2008, 07:43 AM
I think they are dispensing mind altering chemicals from commercial aircraft, I do the same thing.

MCgunner
July 13, 2008, 11:34 AM
I used to be all agog of stainless blackhawks. I have one blued and one stainless. Lately, the blued ones seem more appealing to look at. Maybe it's age or something. :D I used to have a stainless old army, got ripped off, found a bargain on a blued one. Well, I sorta still miss the stainless one for its ease of clean up, one exception to this rule, I guess.

Nice piece! Make a nice outdoor carry. I want a 4 5/8" blued blackhawk in .41 mag. I have the hots. Quit waving that thing in front of me!!!!! :D

If you enjoyed reading about "Ruger .45 LC 200th Anniversary Model...." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!