Taurus Model 82

PDA

JLH
July 13, 2008, 09:24 AM
I found a Taurus M82, .38 spl. that is is excellent condition for $180. This is a 2003 vintage gun and appears to be polished-stainless, rather than nickel. The timing, lock-up and trigger-pull are all on-par with a S&W model 10. The only area of concern is a slight amount of "play" on the crane, in the area around the ejector rod, however under "full-lock-up" this disappears, significantly. I have not owned a Taurus revolver and with the negatives that abound regarding Taurus products, I am seeking some first-hand experience regarding their products. Thanks for your time.

If you enjoyed reading about "Taurus Model 82" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
1 old 0311
July 13, 2008, 09:45 AM
It is a very good pistol. Won't last 20 years with tens of thousands of rounds fired, but for the average person they work well. I have one for a truckgun.

If you enjoyed reading about "Taurus Model 82" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!