CZ Kadet kit slide stop

PDA

sgt-spam
July 14, 2008, 08:45 AM
My brand new Kadet kit came with two mags and a slide stop labeled Kadet .22lr. I was excited to see the slide stop, as I've read about many issues with slide stops and the kit.

I have fitted my Kadet kit to a 75B, and using the kit's slide stop, everything works just fine.

When I try to use the Kadet kit slide stop on my P-01 I can't rack the slide. In fact, it's all I can do to get the kit off my P-01 when I use that slide stop. If I use my P-01 slide stop I can rack the slide no problem, but the slide doesn't lock properly on an empty magazine (the slide locks back, but when I eject the mag the slide slams forward).

Before I start to modify the Kadet kit slide stop, is there something I'm missing?

Thanks.

If you enjoyed reading about "CZ Kadet kit slide stop" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
sgt-spam
July 14, 2008, 10:30 AM
CZ USA says I need a PCR slide stop.

Problem solved.

If you enjoyed reading about "CZ Kadet kit slide stop" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!