Shooting glove recommendations.

PDA

buenhec
July 15, 2008, 01:39 AM
Can anyone recommend a good pair of gloves for shooting in the extreme climates of AZ. I was looking at some of those kevlar lined police gloves. It seems these may also provide some protection in case of a KB or such. Also what is better, half finger, full? Any suggestions?

If you enjoyed reading about "Shooting glove recommendations." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Thumper_6119
July 15, 2008, 08:35 AM
Try these:
Pro-Aim Shooting Gloves (www.pro-aim.com)

Browse the site to check out all the features of those gloves.

burningsquirrels
July 15, 2008, 09:24 AM
when i went to shoot my handloads for the first time and i was being a wuss about it... i just put on my mechanix original gloves and they work fine. though you may want a 3/4 finger glove.

Ric
July 16, 2008, 11:13 PM
I use Craftsman builders gloves, leather palm and the first two fingers and the thumbs are 3/4 length. Less than $20 at Sears.

wingman
July 16, 2008, 11:17 PM
I've tried a number and the only thing I'm comfortable with is Nike baseball
batting gloves, they provide an excellent grip on pistols as well as bats.:D

powwowell
July 16, 2008, 11:19 PM
I bought a pair of bicycle gloves from WalMart for less than $10. They really make shooting the Kel-Tecs more pleasant.

Larry

Thernlund
July 16, 2008, 11:29 PM
I use Craftsman builders gloves...

+1 to that, although it doesn't have to be Craftsman. Professional framers gloves from Home Depot beat the hell out of pro shooting gloves for what they cost.

-T.

davepool
July 16, 2008, 11:53 PM
Check out smith and wessons web site ,they sell a nice glove with a wrap around wrist support and padding in the right areas, helps a lot when i shoot my .500 and .460

If you enjoyed reading about "Shooting glove recommendations." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!