Replacement Glock Barrels?

PDA

Deanimator
July 16, 2008, 02:38 PM
I went to the gunshow last weekend, looking for third party replacement barrels for my Glock 19 and Glock 22, so that I can shoot my lead bullet reloads in them. The guy who sells Glock stuff (Storm Lake) was sold out.

Can anyone recommend drop-in or semi-drop-in standard profile barrels for my Glock 19 and Glock 22?

I'm looking for a cut rifling barrel with a tighter chamber that doesn't take too much gunsmithing to fit.

Thanks.

If you enjoyed reading about "Replacement Glock Barrels?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
NG VI
July 16, 2008, 02:55 PM
Check out www.lonewolfdistribution.com , they make barrels for all the Glocks including caliber conversions, and they stock all the other after market barrel makers I have ever heard of and a couple I hadn't.

tomkatz
July 16, 2008, 02:58 PM
I've had great luck with my KKM drop in barrel in a g-35.
Accurate and dependable.
http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/3295/img49317uu.jpg
http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/6160/img49256qy.jpg

Deanimator
July 16, 2008, 03:31 PM
Check out www.lonewolfdistribution.com , they make barrels for all the Glocks including caliber conversions, and they stock all the other after market barrel makers I have ever heard of and a couple I hadn't.
Do you have any experience with them, or know anyone who does?

Thanks.

Omaha-BeenGlockin
July 16, 2008, 03:44 PM
Nice pics TK

Riss
July 16, 2008, 03:46 PM
IIRC Storm Lake either does, or did make barrels for a larger "brand" named company. But I think that they have changed hands more than once in recent history. I have KKM barrels in both my G-35 and G-27 and have had no trouble with either. The G-35 is about 2 years old and has between 4 and 6,000 rounds through it. The chamber is tight so any of my reloads cannot be over length or too light on the crimp. A chamber checker is required if you are going to reload for the KKM as it is much tighter than the GLock factory barrel. Never had a problem with factory ammo, just my reloads I have to check to make sure they will go in. I would post pics but who wants to see a well used G-35 that has been through heck and back.

SDGlock23
July 16, 2008, 03:46 PM
Lone Wolf makes a pretty good barrel. Not overly accurate, certainly not a BarSto or Jarvis or KKM. But they've got better chamber support than the stock Glock barrels. I have three Lone Wolf barrels.

tiger rag
July 16, 2008, 09:36 PM
I like my kkm barrels in my g35 and g21.

NG VI
July 16, 2008, 09:47 PM
I have a Lone Wolf 2-port 40-9 barrel for my 27, I like it, when I first got it it would lock up my gun on chambering a round, sent it back with a couple Fiocchi 115 XTPs and they had it fixed and returned to me within a week. I like it, it is kind of unreliable with the 33 round magazines but with 26 magazines it has been flawless. I probably have an equal or slightly greater amount of 9mm through my 27 than .40.

If you enjoyed reading about "Replacement Glock Barrels?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!