.40 S&W to .357 SIG on Glock 22C

PDA

GearHead_1
July 16, 2008, 04:27 PM
I'm curious to know about available barrels to make the conversion from .40 S&W to .357 SIG on a Glock .22C. I would be interested in hearing recommendations on a high quality barrel that would still allow the use of the compensator ports in the factory Glock slide. I've done some searching and can find many replacements that have compensator ports that extend beyond the slide. That really isn't my cup of tea. Much less availability in a barrel that allows factory slide use. I have found a number of gun smiths that will perform the porting on a standard barrel. Standard rifling is completely acceptable to me. For those of you that have been here before what would you suggest? What did you choose and have you liked it? Thanks for taking the time to respond.

If you enjoyed reading about ".40 S&W to .357 SIG on Glock 22C" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
GearHead_1
July 20, 2008, 09:15 PM
Anybody? Maybe I've put this in the wrong forum.

skywarp_
July 21, 2008, 11:17 AM
a glock 31c barrel

If you enjoyed reading about ".40 S&W to .357 SIG on Glock 22C" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!