The mall ninja thread

PDA

yesit'sloaded
July 19, 2008, 12:01 AM
I know it was getting way too silly and childish, but I really wanted pics of that van. Can you reopen it please...

If you enjoyed reading about "The mall ninja thread" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
JShirley
July 19, 2008, 01:52 AM
If someone wants to post pictures of the van in a new thread, they are welcome. I promise to close that thread promptly if anyone starts writing "van, van, van" or writing nonsense about throwing sandwiches...

J

bogie
July 19, 2008, 01:59 AM
They can throw sandwiches, but only if they are wrapped in aluminum foil for stealth from teh balck hellifloppers...

The Tourist
July 19, 2008, 01:46 PM
I have to agree. A picture of the van is in keeping with the things gun guys do.

Your average gun guy likes knives, hunting, nice cars, motorcycles and the same silly guy stuff that most of us gravitate towards.

And let's face it, the high road should also contain some silly boyish tales and jibing we all do with our friends.

I'd like to see the van, myself, hear the story, and perhaps see how his friends take him to task.

We would all do that if this circle of friends was held in a tavern.

Art Eatman
July 19, 2008, 05:39 PM
Re-read the purpose, the intent, of this website. Then note that http://www.armedpolitesociety.com is available for happy trivia. All you have to do is PM whoever posted the van picture and take it all to APS.

Art

If you enjoyed reading about "The mall ninja thread" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!