What do you think of your camelbak motherlode?

PDA

SIGarmed
January 13, 2003, 07:25 PM
I ordered an OD one a couple of days ago 2day air hoping I would get it this week but no luck because they're on backorder. Crap.
I was looking forward to taking it on a little hiking trip to break it in or something.
I paid no more than $135 for it and I thought that was a good deal.
Is this thing worth the money for all of you who have one? I wanted a pack that would be a good hiking day pack so I don't want one so large, for hunting this year, and one that would still be able to carry all the stuff I would need for an overnighter as in maybe I'll use it to camp the weekend or something. I guess it'll depend on where I am and what I'm doing though. What say you?

If you enjoyed reading about "What do you think of your camelbak motherlode?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Skunkabilly
January 13, 2003, 07:52 PM
If you need an opinion in a hurry, I love mine. Overnighter? My 2-week Korea/Japan trip, my Motherlode is all I had on me! No check-in baggage, just me, my tactical pants and my Camelbak!

Gotta ship 2 guns at Fedex for repairs :( Will edit post when returning.

If you enjoyed reading about "What do you think of your camelbak motherlode?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!