Why would anyone rather have a LEM?

PDA

IMTHDUKE
July 19, 2008, 12:46 PM
I am going to get an HK P2000sk. Ony question is what trigger to get. I have heard pro and cons on the LEM. What is the upside and the downside to a LEM over the DA/SA trigger? Would rather know from folks who actually have one....thanks.

If you enjoyed reading about "Why would anyone rather have a LEM?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
gudel
July 19, 2008, 02:57 PM
Because I like it?

Too many this and that, get it and shoot it!
Yes I do own P2000 40 LEM.

jlh26oo
July 19, 2008, 03:20 PM
I am going to get an HK P2000sk. Ony question is what trigger to get. I have heard pro and cons on the LEM. What is the upside and the downside to a LEM over the DA/SA trigger? Would rather know from folks who actually have one....thanks.

L.E.M. advantage is consistent pull weight and length first to last shot. No long, heavy 1st D.A. pull. And A.F.A.I.K. since variant 1 is not offered in the new generation, no C&L'd advantage as with the U.S.P.'s D.A./S.A., however I still prefer D.A./S.A.- just not a fan of the L.E.M. However it does seem to be the most popular variant for the P2000 and S.K., so give them both a try because Y.M.M.V.!

B.T.W. are you going 9mm, .40 S.W. or .357 SIG (or the 40/357 combo package from C.D.N.N.) with your P2000sk?

If you enjoyed reading about "Why would anyone rather have a LEM?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!