Rossi repair

PDA

jbradford1
July 19, 2008, 06:13 PM
My Mother passed away a couple years ago and I took possession of moms stuff as per her will. We have been using her living room furniture for about a year. We have cleaned everything really good once. My wife just two hours ago, while "digging" for the remote..came across a Rossi M68 .38 spcl. I had purchased for Mom years ago. Mom had stashed "deep" in the couch. I remember she had dropped it and badly bent the extractor rod and evidently never had it repaired. The rod is gone. I need another to repair it. Is there any hope?

If you enjoyed reading about "Rossi repair" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
weregunner
July 19, 2008, 06:50 PM
Why not contact Rossi Customer Service at phone# 305-474-0401 and talk to them. Explain your situation to them and see what they can do.

Barring that www.e-gunparts.com or www.brownells.com might have the part you're looking for.
Here's the address for snail mail:
Mailing Address:
16175 NW 49 Ave.
Miami, FL 33014

People at www.taurusarmed.net might be of some help. They have a Rossi board there.

If you enjoyed reading about "Rossi repair" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!