Recommendations for a "new" police (for the leftists)

PDA

twoblink
August 28, 2003, 11:01 PM
I've thought about it for a long time..

There's just no way my viewpoints, and those of say... Julia Roberts or Rosie O's are going to be inline..

So..

here's my proposal...

We have a new "Safety Police". They will be unarmed, (or at least armed with little pink stickers that says "Make peace, not war") and they will be those who respond to anybody who is anti-gun.

As Rosie deems guns unsafe, when there's a burglar at her house, she should call the "Safety Police". They can be 100% funded by hollywood.

Those of us in trouble, we can dial 1911 or 911. They however, can dial something like 711 and get the Safety Police. Unarmed, and as Richard Gear says, "Armed with only the love as shown by the Dolly Lama."

I personally think this would wake up the rest of America.. Because with the elections just around the corner, what the hollywood machines are spewing makes me want to say, fine!! Form a special police just for yourselves!

:cuss:

If you enjoyed reading about "Recommendations for a "new" police (for the leftists)" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Hkmp5sd
August 28, 2003, 11:08 PM
You are overlooking the primary rule governing the leftist media/political types. That being, they are exempt from the rules. The restrictions only apply to the lowly serfs that are too stupid to be permitted to own firearms. Even back when TeleChubby herself was blindsiding Tom Selleck on her TV show, she saw no double standard in the fact she employs armed bodyguards.

Standing Wolf
August 28, 2003, 11:54 PM
I'll start to commence to begin to think about the remote possibility of taking limousine leftist extremists 1% seriously when they dismiss their bodyguards and put up "Gun-Free House" signs on their doors.

twoblink
August 29, 2003, 06:13 AM
Hkmp5,

"Everybody is equal, some more equal than others" ;)

I seem to recall TeleChubby requesting the bodyguard have a CCW..

Hypocracy knows no bounds..

S_O_Laban
August 29, 2003, 06:17 AM
It might be eaiser for all of us if they just moved to a peace loving country like England.

If you enjoyed reading about "Recommendations for a "new" police (for the leftists)" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!