Commander vs Champion

PDA

J Lambs
July 21, 2008, 09:12 PM
First, let me start by saying, this is not a thread about the usefulness of a FLGR. I simply want to know if a commander sized FLGR from Fusion is compatible for use in a Springfield Champion? I know that the barrel is 4.25 on a commander and 4.00 on a champion, but I don't see FLGR for a champion.

If you enjoyed reading about "Commander vs Champion" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
MICHAEL T
July 22, 2008, 02:03 AM
Call them and ask. I don't think would work

steveracer
July 22, 2008, 04:57 AM
negative. I had mine like that, and I had to trim a little off it. I ended up with a "nub" instead of a "rod" for my SA Champion. If you use an open-ended plug, however, the Commander rod works. It just sticks out a little when the slide is all the way back.
I recommend you buy a full-length one and cut/reshape it to fit your new plug. That was my end result, and it was perfect!
Steve

If you enjoyed reading about "Commander vs Champion" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!