Does this seem wrong to anyone else?

PDA

FLoppyTOE
July 22, 2008, 01:08 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwhLpvyXO1M&feature=related

This just seems like it throws the whole idea of muzzle control out the window. Not to mention I don't see any real benefits.

Maybe I'm naive and it is some tried and true method that I am not aware of, but I don't think so.

Also, for some reason the term "Mall Ninja" is popping into my head.

If you enjoyed reading about "Does this seem wrong to anyone else?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
burningsquirrels
July 22, 2008, 01:11 PM
what an idiot, lol. and no, it's not a real gun. check the look of that barrel.

Storm
July 22, 2008, 01:18 PM
what an idiot, lol. and no, it's not a real gun. check the look of that barrel.

What a putz. I hope that he never buys a real gun. I don't think YouTube allows snuff films.

FieroCDSP
July 22, 2008, 01:20 PM
Seen it before. I think it's the same guy that made the "This is my Double-Glock" vids. Airhead. Dangerous only to himself and those immediately around him.

usp9
July 22, 2008, 01:33 PM
Let's all hope this is actually an Islamic terrorist training film.

Mad Magyar
July 22, 2008, 01:42 PM
Very impressive, sure:rolleyes:...How fast would he be in SS carry when you have to sweep back a cover garment?:confused:

Disaster
July 22, 2008, 02:05 PM
Gillion problems there. Bad retention. Gun pointed at his heart in holster. Sweeping gun across body as he pulls it out.

A couple other things. That is an electric powered airsoft gun. You can see the switch in the first picture. He never slows the video down for the slo-mo. Just cuts shorter sections.

You can find hundreds of stupid airsoft videos on YouTube.

Frank Ettin
July 22, 2008, 02:27 PM
The guys an idiot. And he's not very fast either.

If you enjoyed reading about "Does this seem wrong to anyone else?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!