Dang

PDA

Derek Zeanah
July 22, 2008, 10:40 PM
Oleg left me a voicemail saying THR was down, and I just caught it before I took the hour ride back home. Hope it stays up, as there wasn't an obvious problem...

I'll run some diagnostics tonight or tomorrow that may result in the board being unresponsive.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

If you enjoyed reading about "Dang" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Derek Zeanah
July 22, 2008, 10:41 PM
Looks like things are a bit slow as well. It'll be later tonight before I can diagnose why.

neviander
July 22, 2008, 10:47 PM
Good to know somebody is on top of it :)

Geno
July 22, 2008, 11:03 PM
Okay...who didn't pay the cable bill?! Kinda makes a member wonder why they send in those monthly membership fees. <<Pause>> Oh that's right...it is free.

Seriously, thanks for all you do! It is greatly appreciated.

Doc2005

Robert Hairless
July 23, 2008, 03:07 AM
Please, folks, let's keep our messages short during this crisis. Long messages put exceptional loads on the drive's bearings.

And please be sure to keep your messages well balanced. Unbalanced messages strain the drive's spindles.

If everyone cooperates we can emerge lighter and more balanced than before.

If you enjoyed reading about "Dang" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!