Look what followed me home today :D

PDA

eric.cartman
July 22, 2008, 11:05 PM
My very own Ruger LCP :D

Paid $295 + tax. Took a while, but I was #6 on the wait list of about 60 people, and my dealer friend even held it for me for 3 weeks :) Thanks Richard at www.guntechinc.com (best gun dealer EVER in South FL) !!!

Gonna take it out the the range tomorrow, so stay tuned for range report!

-E.C.

If you enjoyed reading about "Look what followed me home today :D" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
SapperMapper
July 22, 2008, 11:12 PM
I knew that thing was tiny, but Wow!

Let us know how it shoots.

Skittlesman7062
July 23, 2008, 01:07 AM
My friend just picked one of those up and brought it to the range. Nice little gun. TINY, but very controllable. It took me a little while because at first i was snatching the trigger and i couldnt get it to break. It is imperative ive found that you use just the tip of your finger when pulling the trigger. But all in all nice accuracy, reliablilty, and controllability. It is damn loud though.

kokapelli
July 23, 2008, 11:33 AM
Kind of looks like a P-3AT, doesn't it!

I bet it shoots just like the P-3AT too, but with a heavier trigger and bigger price tag.

Enjoy it.:)

If you enjoyed reading about "Look what followed me home today :D" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!