Witness Gold

PDA

blkbrd666
July 23, 2008, 08:06 PM
Has anyone seen one of these in person, held one, shot one, purchased one, etc.??? Just wondering if it's as accurate as it would have to be to live up to it's looks? It would look pretty cool in a shadow box on the wall of the office or on the coffee table.

If you enjoyed reading about "Witness Gold" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
kennedy
July 23, 2008, 10:27 PM
I don`t have a gold team, but I do have a silver team, in .40, It is blue, and has only 2 comp ports. I have a aimpoint red dot on it, its great its already drilled and tapped from the factory. It shoots great and never have had a ftf, except when I was expementing with some hand loads that were too weak. I saw a gold team for sale awhile ago and did not want to pay the $1200 asking price, but would have loved to have it. the only thing I don`t like about my silver team is..... nope can`t think of anything.

wally
July 23, 2008, 10:36 PM
Love my Elite Limited .45, best $900 I've ever spent on a handgun. Details here: http://www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?t=316306

If you want a comp, don't see how you could go wrong with the Gold or Silver Team guns.

I generally balk when handguns get over $700, but absolutely no regrets about the Limited.

--wally.

If you enjoyed reading about "Witness Gold" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!