Taurus Tracker Grips?

PDA

Josh Aston
July 25, 2008, 07:40 PM
Does anyone know of a grip maker that makes boot style grips for the Taurus Tracker frame?

If you enjoyed reading about "Taurus Tracker Grips?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Luke G
July 27, 2008, 02:22 AM
I know Hogue makes a boot grip for them, but I think thats it. I looked around for a few weeks when I got my Tracker and Hogue was all I could find for them

SouthpawShootr
July 27, 2008, 09:41 AM
Actually, what Hogue offers isn't their Bantam grip (equivalent to the boot grip), but their standard rubber monogrip. I have a set on my .45 ACP tracker snubbie and like them much better than the factory "gripper" stocks (they live up to their name a little to well for carry). I've read that Hogue doesn't make their wood grips for it b/c of the variations in the Taurus grip frames on this particular model. I believe it. When I took my factory grips off the gun, there was alot of grind marks on the grip frame. Almost as if they were trying to shoehorn the gripframe to fit the grips. :what:

If you enjoyed reading about "Taurus Tracker Grips?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!