Are the CZ PCR, Compact, and p-01 mags the same?

PDA

SureThing
July 26, 2008, 02:06 AM
Are the CZ PCR, Compact, and p-01 mags the same

If you enjoyed reading about "Are the CZ PCR, Compact, and p-01 mags the same?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
ClickClickD'oh
July 26, 2008, 02:34 AM
All 9mm CZ compact (PCR, compact, P01) mags should interchange. You can even stick a full sized mag into the compacts and it will work fine.. just stick out the bottom some.

burningsquirrels
July 26, 2008, 02:55 AM
yes. i would use one compact mag in the gun on my hip, plus one or two fullsize mags on the other side of my hip.

JDGray
July 26, 2008, 10:19 AM
Yes, but I had some older compact mags that failed to hold the slide open on my PO1. Worked perfect in the compact, however.

The Lone Haranguer
July 26, 2008, 11:07 AM
There are some variants in the floorplates of these magazines, none of which affect the actual function of the gun. I've seen or had flat metal with protruding lip (which I found bit into my little finger); metal with the lip bent down; and rubber-covered, either already on the mag or available separately from Angus Hobdell. (http://www.cz-custom.com)

grimjaw
July 26, 2008, 11:24 AM
I even (accidentally) had my P01 mags work in a Ruger PC9. ( :eek: )

jm

If you enjoyed reading about "Are the CZ PCR, Compact, and p-01 mags the same?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!