Grips for N Frame Round Butt 45 acp

PDA

Old School
July 27, 2008, 07:12 AM
I have a 625-3 S&W and I wish to find a set of grips for it. I am concerned about finding N frame round but grips that will have clearance for loading and unloading with moon clips. I kind of like the Pachmyer grips. Anybody have those or something similar that does have plenty of clearance for a full moon clip?

If you enjoyed reading about "Grips for N Frame Round Butt 45 acp" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Ops Officer
July 27, 2008, 08:16 AM
Yes. I have Hogue rubber finger groove, wood target, and wood combat grips for my Model of 1989 625-3s in three and four-inch and PC 625 JM in five inch. The JM came with the smooth wood grip. The most comfortable is the Hogue. All easily accept moon clips. The wood grips look nice, but they are not nearly as comfortable as the rubber grips. For that matter, I've equipped all my handguns with the Hogue rubber finger groove grips. The "party dresses" are mostly for show.

If you enjoyed reading about "Grips for N Frame Round Butt 45 acp" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!