THR Email Address is No Good - CANCEL MY MEMBERSHIP please!

PDA

240SX
July 27, 2008, 07:26 AM
I sent an email requesting that my membership to this forum be CANCELED. It was returned by the postmaster, and the delieverly had failed. I have made several attempts to cancel my account with this forum, with not results.

PLEASE CANCEL MY MEMBERSHIP, I DO NOT WANT TO BE A MEMBER OF THIS FORUM, WHERE KNOW-IT-ALLS RUN RAM LOOSE AND BELITTLE OTHERS.

I thought we were here to share and pass on knowledge about firearms. I must have been mistaken in this case. I don't like being bullied and instead of stooping to their level, I'm want to CANCEL my THR ACCOUNT. There are other forms on the net, where you don't be pushed around and treaded like ****. (excuse my language there, please).

Thank you for your time and consideration. I did learn a think or two here.
But it's time to go!!! - 240SX

If you enjoyed reading about "THR Email Address is No Good - CANCEL MY MEMBERSHIP please!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
JWarren
July 27, 2008, 07:29 AM
Have you tried to send a PM to a moderator?

-- John

Treo
July 27, 2008, 07:32 AM
If you don't want to post here,

Wait for it ....

Stop posting here!

theken206
July 27, 2008, 07:33 AM
how about you unbunch your panties and just stop posting??

not trying to be a well..... you know but seems like not coming here would solve the problem

theken206
July 27, 2008, 07:34 AM
treo beat me lol

markk
July 27, 2008, 07:34 AM
Respectfully quoted from the stickied thread "A THR Primer on Courtesy (http://www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?t=370999)"

Goodbyes: If you decide for any reason that you will no longer share your time with us here, posting a public goodbye will only make us think you are an attention-seeking drama queen. If you decide to go, do so quietly and with decorum. You may always change your mind at your leisure.

SCKimberFan
July 27, 2008, 07:35 AM
No one is forcing you to read, post or even come to the site, unless you have it as your home page.

FCFC
July 27, 2008, 07:49 AM
I sent an email requesting that my membership to this forum be CANCELED....But it's time to go!!! - 240SX
Sorry. This is really Hotel California.com.

Huckle2
July 27, 2008, 07:51 AM
357WheelGun posted the procedures for you to cancel!
It is so easy, even a caveman could do it.

http://www.thehighroad.org/showpost.php?p=4747513&postcount=22

theken206
July 27, 2008, 07:55 AM
"Sorry. This is really Hotel California.com."

and its such a lovley place :]

hso
July 27, 2008, 08:17 AM
Moving this to Technical Support instead of General Gun Discussion.

JShirley
July 27, 2008, 10:27 AM
Look at # 8 (http://www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?t=350166).

Read markk's reply.

Asked. Answered. JUST. STOP. POSTING.

John

If you enjoyed reading about "THR Email Address is No Good - CANCEL MY MEMBERSHIP please!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!