Heres a little something for all you Zombie thread Lovers.

PDA

Realbigo
July 29, 2008, 01:58 PM
It's only airsoft, but it made me laugh. I'm hoping I put it in the rigjht place.:)

http://www.kontraband.com/pics/8882/In-Case-Of-Zombies/

If you enjoyed reading about "Heres a little something for all you Zombie thread Lovers." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
JShirley
July 29, 2008, 02:24 PM
We're actually cutting back on zombie threads at THR.

I completely agree that a large, heavy knife is the way to go for a general purpose survival knife, especially if teamed with a smaller knife. Any of the following:

Kukuri
Machete
Large bowie
Hatchet
Bowie
Large butcher knife

+small knife= good.

KiltedClaymore
July 29, 2008, 02:28 PM
We're actually cutting back on zombie threads at THR.

why?

JShirley
July 29, 2008, 02:33 PM
Because it degrades the level of conversation, and leads to "dumbing down" the board. We want the board to evolve, not devolve.

Read this (http://www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?t=252367).

John

KiltedClaymore
July 29, 2008, 02:41 PM
ok i understand, but ya gotta admit, some funny is ok some of the time?

good god, that is the worst sentance i've ever written...

hso
July 29, 2008, 03:02 PM
Zombie threads are a waste of bandwidth on a site that exists due to volunteer effort.

Grey_Mana
July 29, 2008, 08:55 PM
Is there one brand of knife that works better in a vaccuum than others? If we are talking about zombies, I might as well worry about space zombies.

hso
July 29, 2008, 09:23 PM
Is there one brand of knife that works better in a vaccuum than others? If we are talking about zombies, I might as well worry about space zombies.

Ok, that is funny.

BTW, Cold Steel

Valkman
July 29, 2008, 09:31 PM
why?

Zombie threads are a waste of bandwidth on a site that exists due to volunteer effort.

As usual someone puts it much better than I would. "Because they're stupid" is my response. :)

Valkman
July 29, 2008, 09:33 PM
Now that I got that out I remembered I have a knife to finish - a one-off that was going to be called ZK (Zombie Killer). Guess I should change the name now. :D

If you enjoyed reading about "Heres a little something for all you Zombie thread Lovers." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!