Interarms 7mm Magnum

PDA

quick68
August 30, 2003, 06:06 PM
I just found an Interarms 7mm magnum at a pawn shop. It has synthetic stock, cheap scope and a muzzle break. What can anyone tell me about this rifle? It looks almost new and I can get it for 325.00 out the door.

If you enjoyed reading about "Interarms 7mm Magnum" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Ohen Cepel
August 30, 2003, 06:40 PM
Sounds like a fair price.

Without a model it's hard to say. Some were made in England some Yugo, some other places.

They made/brought in several 7mm's with synthetic stocks. However, my book doesn't show any with muzzle breaks on them.

Most models in the book at 95% run $300. If it's a good gun I think that is cheap compared to other options.

If you like it go for it! (Of course haggle first:D )

quick68
August 31, 2003, 10:52 PM
Thanks, The only thing I can recall was Mark X on reciever.

Mornard
September 1, 2003, 12:46 AM
It's a good gun, good price. Muzzlebreak is at least an extra $100 value... just get a better scope for it.

Good shootin'.

Clemson
September 1, 2003, 08:27 PM
The Mark X action is a commercial model 98 Mauser. It is a fine action, well worth the money.

If you enjoyed reading about "Interarms 7mm Magnum" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!