New mag followers for Kimber 9mm mag

PDA

steelyblue
August 1, 2008, 06:22 PM
I got three rebuild kits from Tripp Research today! They are a little hard to force into the top of the mags, but once they're in, Wow. I replaced the follwers in on Kimber mag and two cheapo Mcgar mags I got for $17. These followers really do the trick. I was having trouble with on of the McGars not locking the slide back and none of the mags were drop free. Now they are perfect. I strongly recommend these rebuild kits if you want your 9mm mags to be altogether perfect and fit flush.

The Tripp mags and Wilson ETM's stick out if you don't have a Magwell.

If you enjoyed reading about "New mag followers for Kimber 9mm mag" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
steelyblue
August 2, 2008, 12:20 AM
I put 100 rounds through each mag today. They were perfect feeding and locked back when empty. Why can't they all make mags that work? Now I have to change out the followers on every 9mm mag I get.:banghead:

If you enjoyed reading about "New mag followers for Kimber 9mm mag" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!