Uberti warranty

PDA

Pancho
August 1, 2008, 08:47 PM
I just got a email from Uberti that starting in August they will have a 5 year warranty on all their guns imported by Stoeger. That includes all black powder guns.

If you enjoyed reading about "Uberti warranty" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
dwave
August 1, 2008, 09:19 PM
Sup Pancho, where have you been?

Nice to hear about the warranty on Uberti guns. Maybe Pietta will follow suit sometime.

Pancho
August 1, 2008, 11:58 PM
totaled my Harley down in the mts. of Tenn. and broke two ribs,cracked a bunch more and punctured my lung got a great ride in a helicopter and spent a fantastic fun filled week in a quaint little hospital in Johnson City, Tenn. One thing good, it might've been the painkillers but I swear that hospital was chock full of good looking women. I had to keep that thought to myself cause my wife stayed by my side sleeping in a hospital chair the entire week. That is one great wife. Got to get back to shooting, deer season will be here too soon.

mike101
August 2, 2008, 06:05 AM
Sorry guys, but I got the email too, and it excludes black powder guns. Damn.

http://tinyurl.com/5woxef

It's only for guns imported by Stoeger, too. I'm not sure if it would apply to Cimmeron or Taylor's guns.

dwave
August 2, 2008, 08:23 AM
Ouch! Sorry to hear about that Pancho. You are probably right about the drugs, they make everything better!

Sucks that the warranty doesn't cover BP guns.

sundance44s
August 2, 2008, 05:09 PM
I remember reading some time ago that there were only 2 importers of these Itilian guns we love ...Stoeger and Taylors . Every one else that sells them buys from one of these 2 .
I had a Uberti 1858 on back order at Taylors ..I called every place that sells Uberti `s trying to find one leaveing my phone number for them to call me when one came in ....Well the day Taylors calls me and tells me they just got 2 containers full of guns in and mine was on the packing list , and would be sent as soon as they were unloaded ...IN the next few days everyone I called ..called me telling me they could get one now ...I asked them about the Taylors loads and asked if thats where they were getting one they told me they drop ship from Taylors .

mykeal
August 2, 2008, 08:11 PM
Euroarms USA?

Pancho
August 2, 2008, 11:13 PM
Mike101 is absolutely correct, BP guns are not covered. Rats!

scrat
August 2, 2008, 11:28 PM
Pancho welcome back and glad to hear that your ok. Sorry about the bike.

Pancho
August 5, 2008, 09:16 PM
Thanks Scrat, Just to let you know I haven't learned a thing, I'm shopping for my next bike as we speak. Goes to show that you're never to old to be stupid.

If you enjoyed reading about "Uberti warranty" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!