BP got to my wife today!

PDA

straight-shooter
August 2, 2008, 05:36 PM
I have to tell you guys.... Me and the wife went out to the range and fired our Uberti Dragoon today. Now my wife has never fired or seen a BP in action before. I let her take the first 6 shots. After the very first shot she had a smile that was ear to ear! After she emptied the cylinder her first words were.... That is Badass !!

I laughed and smiled pretty big myself. God I love to witness anyone have fun like that. :D

If you enjoyed reading about "BP got to my wife today!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
sundance44s
August 2, 2008, 05:53 PM
Ever since I taught my wife to shoot black powder guns ...I spend more time sitting and watching her shoot than shooting myself ...after 3 months of her watching me load and hand them to her ...now she insist on loading her own ...so I said baby if you can load it you can clean it ... she does ..and a good job of it . She`s been at it 5 years now ...one of the top women shooters in this part of the country . Took to it like a natural ....So guys if you don`t take your better half to the range ..you might be just be missing out ..on teaching a natural .

scrat
August 2, 2008, 06:32 PM
hahahahah that is so awesome good job.

straight-shooter
August 2, 2008, 08:52 PM
Hehe, thanks. It was definitely the highlight of my week. I just asked her if she would ever think of loading the revolver and right off the bat her remark was.... will I have to clean it too ? :neener: I said well heck yes! Then I got the look that only females can give. Ohwell, I tried. :)

sundance44s
August 3, 2008, 07:00 AM
StraightShooter ..I would have kept loading and cleaning for the wife too ..I was so glad she took such a interest in it . I took her to a few shoots and entered her ..she`s come in 3rd place at first and she`d see other women takeing care of their guns theirselves ..so it didn`t take long and she wanted to do it all .......ain`t it nice to have a woman that never mentions the smell , or soot ..all they say is how much fun it is ...yours may be hooked .:D

If you enjoyed reading about "BP got to my wife today!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!